The Cougar Touchdown Club (CTC) is a Colorado non-profit corporation and classified as a public charity with tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code. Contributions to CTC are deductible under section 170 of the code.
The purpose of the COUGAR TOUCHDOWN CLUB is to act as a charitable/educational organization, qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The corporation shall provide financial and volunteer support to the football and other youth sports and athletic programs, at the Evergreen High School; and, to foster positive physical, social and personal development for student-athletes through the development and support of the football and other athletic programs at the Evergreen High School, Evergreen, CO.
EHS Cougar Touchdown Club
P.O. Box 2422
Evergreen, CO 80437
Board of Directors:
- PRESIDENT: Kertt Jodie
- TREASURER: Amy Johnson
- SECRETARY: Lori Snow-Riccord
- VICE PRESIDENT-FUNDRAISING: Jen Swenby
- TEAM DINNERS: Sharlene Nusser
- C/O '23 REPRESENTATIVE: Karen Turnbull
- C/O '24 REPRESENTATIVE: Preston Nusser
- C/O '25 REPRESENTATIVE: Amanda Southard and Sierra Boites
- C/O '26 REPRESENTATIVE: OPEN
- HEAD COACH: MATT VAN PRAAG
The Cougar Touchdown Club is always looking for volunteers. If you have interest in any of the following committees please KERTT JODIE.